1) Download "KaZaa" software from the internet for free.
2) Use KaZaa software to search for the songs you want (Baba Fain.mp3) from other KaZaa personal PCs, then download them to your PC.
3) Burning a CD: copy the songs from your C: drive to a blank CD.
1) Go to www.KaZaa.com.
2) Find "KaZaa Media Desktop" Version 2.0.2 or higher, and click on: "Download Now".
3) Free download 4.66MB. You will download the file "Kmd.exe" to "My Download Files" Folder.
Install and Set Up the "KaZaa" software:
Use Start, Explore, to go to "My Download Files" Folder. Double click on "Kmd.exe" file.
Next, click on the box next to I agree ...., Next, "The Destination Folder is C:\Program Files\KaZaa, Next, Next, Next, Next, Wait a few minutes, Finish.
Username: Type your name@KaZaa
Click the box "Subscribe to KaZaa Newsletter" to Unsubscribe.
Select the country to customize your KaZaa Meid Desktop. Apply, OK.
1) Click on "KaZaa" Icon, or open it from Start, Programs.
2) Click on "Search" box on top.
3) Type the name of the song and artist (If you know the artist name). Example: My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion.
4) Click on ALL.
5) If you do not know the name of the song and only the artist, click "Title". If you know the artist but not the title, then, click on "artist".
6) Click "Search Now".
7) Once the search is done, To download it: Double Click on the songs you want. Be sure to choose songs with more users. It will down load quicker.
8) To see it while it's downloading: click on "Traffic" on top.
9) When it is done downloading, you can find it in C:\Program Files\KaZaa\My Shared Folder\Baba Fain.mp3.
10) If you want the song repeated before burning it, then, copy it and paste it in the same folder. Then, Rename it.
1) Click on the "CD-Maker 200 Plus", or "Nero Express", or your CD Burner software.
2) Different software works different ways. If you have the "CD-Maker 200 Plus" then follow the steps below:
3) Click on "Audio CD".
4) Click on C:\Program Files\KaZaa\My Shared Folder\.
5) Click and drag songs (Baba Fain.mp3) down to the bottom half of the screen under "Audio Track Layout".
6) Repeat the previous step for the same song or different song up until you reach 80 minutes (If your Cd is 80 Minutes). Do not exceed the time or your CD will not copy.
7) When you are done, click on Step 2.
8) Make sure the number of copies you want is correct and the same with the speed.
9) In "Write CD" window click on "Write", Start.
10) Your CD should copy and it will finish in a few minutes.
11) Write the song name on the new CD with a felt tip pen.
Download "MPEG-2/SVCD Blugin" software from www.nero.com
Ahmed Hamdy Eissa's Home Page