Feedback For The Year 2009. Last Updated: April 10, 2009:
From: Merly Williams
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:29 PM
Subject: egyptian recepi
Assalem aleikom Ahmad,
I was searching for an Egyptian recepi in the net when i came accross with your website. i live in Egypt for a while and now i'm back in the US. We ahve an Egyptian cook and i miss his eggplant mossaka and his koshari please let me know the recepi because everytime i tried it turn out wrong :(.
Good day and mobrak for your site.
Salem na kollena,
I already have both recipes on my site.
From: Jennifer Hasan
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 5:03 PM
Subject: Your Website
Dear Ahmed Eissa,
I really appreciate your website, I have found many interesting and useful articles here. I am marrying a wonderful Egyptian man in a few months and the recipes (including Halawa sugaring wax) are priceless.
Thanks to you,
Thank you for your email.
Congratulation on your marriage.
1) In Stir-fry pan:
2) Heat a little oil.
3) Sautee 1 large chopped onion. Move the onion.
4) Then, Sautee 1 large chopped Green Pepper and 1 large Red Pepper. Move the pepper.
5) In the same pan, cook for 7 to 10 minutes "frozen vegetables and the sauce".
"Meals in minutes (Sechuan)". Buy it from "Price Chopper".
6) Add Cooked onion and cooked pepper and cook until warm.
7) Add cooked and peeled Shrimp until warm.