For each cup of diluted'amar al-din, use the following:
1. 1 teaspoon Corn Starch (Nisha).
2. 1 tablespoon suger.
3. 1 teaspoon mixed nuts.
4. 1 teaspoon raisins.
1. Shred the apricot sheets coarsely and cover with water for 1-2 hours to dissolve.
2. Strain and measure to determine the amount of suger needed.
3. Add suger and boil over very low flame.
4. Stir Corn Starch (Nisha) in small amount of cold water and add to boiling'amar al-din.
5. Cook, stirring occasionally, until resembles thin custard.
6. Remove from flame, stir in the raisins and half the amount of nuts.
7. Pour into a serving bowl.
8. When cool, sprinkle the remaining nuts on top.