1. 2 very large Potatoes or 2
2. 1 large or 4 small Zucchini
3. 1 package baby Carrots.
4. 4 pounds (2 Kilograms) of washed, cut into large chunks boneless Cod Fish.
5. 5 tablespoons Olive oil (NO Butter).
6. 2 cans of Italian Stewed Tomato (18 OZ each).
7. 8 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
8. 8 large Cloves Garlic.
9. 3 very Large Onions.
10. Green Parsley (Bakdones) cut
into small slices.
11. 2 tablespoons Cumin.
12. Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into medium slices.
2. Wash, peel and cut the Zucchini
into medium slices.
3. Peel and cut the onions into thin round slices.
4. Wash, peel and cut the garlic into small slices.
5. Wash and cut into large chunks boneless Cod Fish.
6. Wash and cut into a very small
slices Green Parsley (Bakdones).
1. Put peeled potatoes into a pot
with some water. Boil the potatoes (until it is half cooked) for about 8
minutes. Drain the water.
2. Put peeled onions and baby carrots into another pot with a very little water and boil the onions and the baby carrots (until it is quarter cooked) for about 4 minutes. Use the juice and the water of this mix in the last step.
3. Add 2 cans Italian Stewed tomato (18 OZ each) to the peeled onions and baby carrots
4. Add Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add Parsley.
6. Add the Zucchini to the onions and the baby carrots.
7. Stir all and mix everything together and boil for about 4 minutes.
1. Brush a very large oven pan or
tray with the 5 tablespoons Olive oil.
2. Put the fish over the olive oil.
3. Put some lemon juice over each chunk of fish.
4. Sprinkle Cumin and garlic over the fish.
5. Add the half cooked potatoes, carrots, onions, and 2 cans of Italian Stewed tomato (everything) on the fish. Do not add more water.
6. Bake in 450 degrees oven (without cover) for 10 minutes. Then reduce heat to 400 degrees for another 10 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees for another 40 minutes.
7. Serve over red rice with onion.
See “Red Rice” on my site.