1. 1 Kilogram Black Skinny Long Eggplants.
2. 1 Head of Garlic.
3. 1 cup of boiled water.
4. 1/3 cup of vinegar or lemon.
5. 1/2 cup oil.
6. A little of red peppers.
7. A lot of salt.
1. Wash the boiled eggplants. Remove its Crown and the inside.
2. Insert smashed garlic and salt.
3. Add the boiled water after it cools with the vinegar or lemon and mix with salt and hot peppers (as you like).
4. Put the eggplant in a large Jar or several small jars and add the above mix until it is covered up to the top.
5. Cover the top with oil and cover the jar until it is pickled (several days or weeks).
In Egypt, you can find "Bazngan Mkhalel" in almost any grocery
store, or where they sell Foul and Falafel.