1) 3 cups flour.
2) 1 1/2 cup Butter (3 sticks), or if you can, use (samna) clarified butter instead of butter.
3) 1 cup powder sugar.
4) 1 Egg (the white only).
5) Little Salt.
7) 2 trays.
If you do not use samna Gee, or clarified butter and use the egg whites you will have too much liguid in the dough an it will be hard. You have to use clarified butter instead of butter.
1) Mix the clarified butter with the sugar until the clarified butter become soft.
2) Mix the white egg, and add it to the clarified butter, and continue mixing, 3) Add the vanilla and mix until it becomes one.
4) Add the flower with the salt, a little bit at a time, to the butter, until it becomes soft dough.
5) Make small balls, then press it by both hands to make it round.
6)Put half a peanut or any kind of nuts or krnfl in the middle and press it.
7) Grease the 2 trays.
8) Bake in 320 F until itís cooked from inside for about 25 to 30 minutes, without changing its color.
9) Remove it with care.
10) Sprinkle with powderd sugar before you serve.
11) Put a butter paper between each layer in the visitor box.
1) 1 kg of flour.
2) 1/2 kg of butter.
3) kahk flavoring (available at spice shops).
4) 1 cup of warm water or milk.
5) 1 teaspoon of dried yeast.
6) Powdered suger as needed.
1) Mix the yeast with a teaspoon of suger and add the cup of water or milk.
2) Leave it in a warm place for 10-15 minutes until it bubbles (in order for the yeast to leaven).
3) Melt the butter and mix it with the flour and the kahk flavoring to form dough.
4) Knead the dough well for 30 minutes until it blends together.
5) Shape into round cookies using molds or manually.
6) Decorate the top of the cookie and bake at nedium heat until it turns golden (approximately 15 minutes). 7) Add the powdered suger to the surface before eating.