1. 5 pounds potatoes.
2. 3 to 4 Large onions.
3. 1 to 2 pounds stew meat (beef).
4. 2 sticks of Butter (4 OZ X 2 = 8 OZ).
5. 2 cans tomato paste (18 OZ each).
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Wash the potatoes very well. Dry the potato.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into medium slices.
3. Peel and cut the onions into thin round slices.
4. Put peeled potatoes and onions into a pot filled with water.
5. Boil the potatoes and the onions for about 8 minutes.
1. Wash the stew meat (beef) well.
2. Put the meat into another pot (filled with water).
3. Boil the meat for about 7 minutes (skimming off the fat and the blood as it boils.
4. Place 2 sticks of butter 8 OZ (4 OX each) in a very large oven pan or tray.
If you do not have a very large oven pot use 2 medium oven pans.
5. Mix everything together. Put meat over the butter.
Add the boiled potatoes, onions, and 2 cans of tomato paste to the meat.
6. Add water from the meat to cover the potatoes. If the water is not enough, then, use more water from the boiled potatoes to cover the potatoes.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Stir all (about 3 minutes) well to mix the tomato paste.
9. Bake in 350 degree oven (without cover) for 1 hour or more, until potatoes become soft.
10. Serve over rice.